No parent in the nation would take it easy if their kids failed to complete the math school course and, consequently, their finals. Our community of online maths tutors believes every kid should be given a chance to boost their skills.
How can homeschool math be more effective than studying at school?
The most popular issue that kids face during their studying at school is the inability of their math teacher to provide enough attention to every student and make sure that everyone in the class understands a new topic. Thatís why the quality of education in public schools is oftentimes lower than in private schools where the teacher-to-student ratio is 1:7 or 1:9.
On the contrary, homeschooling is far more beneficial in terms of close communication with teachers. During such classes, a student gets a lot of he instructorís attention and does not need to worry about missing any important concept or idea. Besides this, homeschooling is a great way to continue getting quality education in the pandemic time and stay healthy.
As for our homeschool math classes, we designed them the way you could enjoy 1:1 cooperation with our maths tutors. No more waiting to ask your question at the end of the class or in hours scheduled for consultations: feel free to make clear any detail right away and get a complete response.
Another advantage of homeschool math is the comfort you study with: you can do it anytime, either in your bed or at the desk, in your room or the backyard, etc. All you need is a constant Internet connection and a working browser with your webcam on to see your tutor math online and your classmates (if you choose to study in a small group).
As you can see, everyone can learn math online and benefit from homeschooling, so why not try it today?
Why do you need to try to learn math online?
The most popular reasons for our students to join and proceed their studying with us are the following:
- Friendly environment. We carefully choose the group for you if you opt for studying with classmates: this is to ensure a positive environment for every kid in the class. Students who meet in our classes often make friends and continue to communicate after finishing their math courses;
- Professional staff. All tutors who teach math for kids in our company are professionals. They have degrees in math and education or psychology, so their expertise is enough to make your studying convenient and fruitful;
- Fun study process. We donít just tell rules and concepts and then teach you to do operations with numbers, we teach you to think differently through games, puzzles, and pictures. Our courses are the best for those who love to perceive information through visual materials, so if itís about you, letís meet in the class;
- The simplicity of working on our study platform. Our online classroom has everything for convenient learning: the discussion field, scripts to all videos, a place for your comments and feedback forms;
- Ongoing support. If you study with us, you will never feel alone and forgotten: our support is working Monday through Saturday to resolve your issues and help you to improve your customer experience with our study platform. You can reach out to the support team via online chat, email, or phone;
- Reasonable price. Our online classes for kids are affordable for the majority of families in the nation since we aim to educate rather than make money. Our mission is to help kids learn math and apply it to their lives after school.
How to boost the effectiveness of our math help while doing homework?
- Repeat what youíve learned recently. Before you start thinking about how to tackle a certain math problem, consider repeating the related topic youíve learned in our classes. Find the respective lesson online and skim through the summary to remember how we solved a similar kind of problem in the form of a game or quiz. Repeating theoretical materials is also helpful for getting started on your homework without stress;
- Apply our ways of tackling problems to your home task. Since we explain and teach you to do things differently, we know that your school teacher may be surprised to see another way of problem-solving than they taught you. But if our approach is easier for you, donít hesitate to use it when doing your homework and share it with your classmates;
- Donít give up. Oftentimes, homework seems to be an unbearable burden, especially if you miss your class. Donít worry. You have all the necessary knowledge to get it done: in our classes, you learn math according to the national studying standards, so youíll not miss any topic covered in your school unless you stopped attending our classes;
Ask for help. Our math academy tutors are ready to give you a helping hand with every task you were given in your school or during our study sessions. We aim to develop your thinking and analytical skills to solve any math problem you face as a student. You are not alone on your way to becoming proficient in math.